Venue Phone: 1300 115 116
Venue Website: www.docksidegroup.com.au
How to Get There:
- Via Train Alight at Circular Quay and follow the foreshore along the harbour side, passing the Overseas Passenger Terminal. You will approach a three-storey Heritage Building that incorporates Waterfront Function Centre which is located at 27 Circular Quay West, The Rocks.
- Via Taxi or Car Take George Street and follow to The Rocks. Turn right into Hickson Road, Waterfront Function Centre will be located at the beginning of three-storey Heritage Building just before you reach the Park Hyatt Hotel. From North Sussex Street, follow to Hickson Road, and pass beneath the Harbour Bridge.
- Via Foot From the city centre walk down George Street through The Rocks area turning right into Hickson Road. Continue walking past the three-storey Heritage Building which will be on your right. Waterfront Function Centre is at the far end of this building opposite side of the Park Hyatt Hotel.
- InterPark – 26 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay There are 175 bays and the daily rates are as follows: Early Bird (Monday – Friday): $28.00; Evening: $15.00 flat rate and Weekend: $15.00 flat rate
- Overseas Passenger Terminal – 5 Hickson Road, The Rocks Early Bird (Monday – Friday): $20.00 entry before 8.30am Evenings, weekends and weekdays: $25.00 flat rate NB. No parking available when ships are in.
- Wilson Parking – 155 George Street, The Rocks Mon-Thurs 7.00am – 10.30pm, Fri-Sun 7.00am – 12.00am Early Bird $22.00 Monday to Friday (entry between 7.00am and 9.30am and exit between 3.30pm and 7.00pm) $25.00 after 5.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- Metered Parking – Parking directly behind the venue on Hickson Road. Monday to Friday – $4.40 per hour for a max. 2 hours (8.00am – 6.00pm) Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays – $2.20 per hour for a max. (8.00am – 6.00pm)
Accommodation: The Waterfront Function Centre is only a short distance from many accommodation options within the Sydney CBD.
Waterfront Function Centre, 27 Circular Quay West, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia