Venue Website: www.angliss.edu.au/conference-centre
Tram – There is a tram stop out the front of the Institute’s main entrance on La Trobe St. Leave the tram at the corner of King Street and La Trobe streets. It is situated within the free tram zone and the City Circle service.
Train – closest train station is Flagstaff Station (4 minute walk). Exit the station on La Trobe Street, head towards Spencer Street. William Angliss will be on your left on the corner of King and La Trobe Street. Interstate and Regional Trains depart from Southern Cross Station (formerly known as Spencer St Station) (7 minute walk).
- Southern Cross Station Car Park – 163-235 Spencer st, Docklands ($21 – Earlybird)
- 485 La Trobe St, 22 Eagle Alley ($30 Earlybird)
- The Mint Car Park – 383 La Trobe St, Melbourne ($19 Earlybird)
- CARePARK – Jeffcote st – 383 King St, Melbourne ($19 Earlybird)
- CARePARK – Queen Victoria Marker ($12 Earlybird – non-market days)
- Flagstaff Parking, 535 Little Lonsdale st and Healey’s Lane ($16 Earlybird).
- These details were correct at time of publishing – please check specific details with individual parking stations prior to accessing.
Bike: There is free bike parking within the campus grounds – just outside the Bakehouse near the central courtyard. Entry off Latrobe St.
Accommodation: The Angliss Conference Centre is only a short distance from many accommodation options within the Melbourne CBD.